5 Reasons Why Professionals
Recommend Us To Their Clients
Are you looking for a professional will-writer you can confidently recommend to your clients? Our existing professional introducers enjoy:
- being able to confidently recommend our services to their clients – safe in the knowledge their client will enjoy a professional and friendly service that enhances the services offered by the introducer;
- knowing their clients will be contacted within 14 working hours of them giving the lead;
- introducing an experienced will-writing consultant who will discuss their needs – including business succession planning – and then draft the will incorporating the appropriate powers the executors need;
- an assurance that their clients will not be ‘pressure sold’ products and/or services, and that their clients will not be introduced or hijacked to another financial adviser or accountant; and
- knowing their clients will benefit from our specialist home-visit will-writing service that provides solicitor-quality wills at non-solicitor prices, flexible appointment times (including evenings), convenient home-visits, end benefit from cost savings , and all provided for a very reasonable and transparent fee.
If you would like to be able to offer the same service to your clients please register your interest.
And Two More Reasons If You Are A financial Adviser
1. Our financial Adviser introducers receive feedback on their clients’ progress – providing the evidence they need for the FSA’s ‘Treating Customers Fairly’; and
2. We identify additional sales opportunities (or support for their recommended solutions) – particularly in protection products. As an ex-Mortgage broker (who no longer practises) I often identify solutions to the clients that can be better met from the protection products provided by a financial adviser than from, say, including trusts within a will.
If you would like to discuss joining our existing pool of introducers please register your interest – its will only take a minute of your time. We will contact you then shortly thereafter.